Rules | Good Behavior | For the enjoyment of us all
General rules of Villa Collina Swimming pool
The same rules apply for guests, tenants and owners.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in expulsion.
The use of the Pool area is on your own risk
• In the absence of the lifeguard there will be displayed a sign, showing the
following sentence: 'WARNING NO LIFEGUARD' .
• Access to the Pool area is only allowed for the residents/tenants of Villa Collina
with the appropriate keys.
• Children under the age of 10 have to be accompanied by at least 1 adult during the entire stay.
• Animals are not allowed in the Pool area.
Showers are mandatory before access to the Pool and after use of the toilet.
• Toilets and bathrooms should be left in neat condition.
• Running and unnecessary noise are prohibited.
• Toys for use in the water must not have sharp edges that can cause damage to the Pool liner or hurt other guests.
• Diving is not permitted in the lower end of the Pool.
• The Paddling Pool is reserved for children under 7 years old.
• For safety reasons, intoxicated people are not allowed in the Pool area.
• Any form for broken glass shall be promptly removed.
• Sun beds and other equipment may not be removed form the area.
• Sun beds cannot be reserved by your personal belongings if you or your guests are not in the Pool area.
• Any kind of damage to the area caused by you or your guests is on your responsibility!
• Recommendations from the lifeguards should always be followed.
At any given time users of the Pool and the Pool area must be responsible and
considerate behavior to the benefit of all visitors of the Villa Collina’s Pool.
The Management declines all civil and criminal liability for items or valuables left
in pool and for any accidents caused by the users themselves or third parties, as
a result of failure to respect these rules. The missing compliance with the above
rules will result in the suspension and, in the case of serious offenses, the board
has the right to deny access to the pool to the violators.