Rules | Good Behavior | For the enjoyment of us all
General rules and regulations for Villa Collina tennis court
The same rules apply for guests, tenants and owners.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in expulsion.
Use of the tennis courts is at your own risk
• Access to the tennis courts is only allowed for residents/tenants of Villa Collina with the appropriate key.
• Children under the age of 10 have to be accompanied by at least 1 adult during the entire stay at the tennis court.
• Animals are not allowed in the area.
• Valid booking requires 2 reservation labels from the players on the reservation board.
• After a delay of 10 minutes the reservation is no longer valid.
• After play the reservation labels must be removed from the reservation board.
• Courts must be cleaned after use.
• It is forbidden to play in other shoes than tennis shoes and with other balls than tennis balls.
• Unnecessary noise is forbidden.
• Glass and bottles are not allowed on the court.
• Toilets and bathrooms should be left in neat condition.
• Any kind of damage to the area caused by you or your guests is your responsibility!;
Reservation of the tennis court is done by placing 2 “magnets with the house number” on the board at the tennis court. Each house has 2 magnets, and that way it is only possible to make one reservation (if not playing with another house – then each house use one. Then it is of cause possible to make an additional reservation with another house).
Key to the reservation board is given to each house.
At any given time users of the Tennis Courts must show responsible and considerate behavior to the benefit of all visitors of the Villa Collina Tennis Courts.
Failure to meet and follow the rules and regulations may result in suspension, and in the case of serious violations the Board has the right to deny access to the tennis courts